Ravenstone Research Inc. (Ravenstone) operates the website “TSP & Vanguard Smart Investor” at TSPsmart.com hosted by Wild Apricot, and the blog “TSP & Vanguard Smart Investor” hosted by WordPress at tspsmartinvestor.com.
Ravenstone Research Inc. does not sell or trade personal data for profit or benefit other than required to provide our service. The third party hosts of our service have their own privacy policies made available in the links below. It was our intent to use reliable, mainstream third party services to provide quality services to our members and followers. Please review the privacy policies of the following third parties:
Payment Processor – Stripe
Blogs – WordPress
Website Host – Wild Apricot
Ravenstone Research Inc. uses google analytics to understand how our websites are found and used, but we do not have access to personal data of those searching or navigating our websites.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you or to our third party services. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request of our services
Categories of Personal Data Processed by Ravenstone Research Inc.
- Personal data that is processed when you communicate with Ravenstone Research Inc.: When you interact with us via email or online (e.g., when send us an email inquiry, provide us with feedback on our services, submit support requests, and comment on blog posts via third parties services), we collect personal data, including your name, organization name, phone number and email address; and information about the services you have purchased. To improve customer service, subject to applicable laws, we may also record and review your conversations with us, and analyze any feedback provided to us through voluntary surveys concerning our customer service.
- Purposes and Legal Grounds:
- We use this information to provide you with customer, product and service support, to respond to inquiries, and to monitor and improve the quality and types of services and customer, product and service support we provide to our customers. The legal ground for processing this information for these purposes is Ravenstone’s legitimate interest in providing quality services and customer, product and service support, and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Personal data is processed when you create an account through the Sites or seek access our product or service: When you conduct any of these activities, we may request that you provide personal data, including your name, organization name, phone number, address, and email address. Additionally, when you open a payments account or use a credit card to pay for any of our services, our website host collects, but does not store your credit card data. Your credit card data will be transferred to third-party electronic payment vendors that process electronic commercial payments, as described more fully in the Third-Party Recipients of Personal Data section of this Policy.
- Purposes and Legal Grounds:
- Our third party services process your email address and password when you use your email address and your password for the purpose of enabling you to register for and log in to your account. This information is used to identify and authenticate your identity so that you may be provided with access to your level of membership access. The legal ground for processing your email address for this purpose is Wild Apricot’s legitimate interest in protecting the security of your Wild Apricot account and enabling you to access our services.
- If you choose to sign up for our blog posts or membership services or any other communication from us, we will use your contact information for purposes of sending you the information you have requested. You will have the opportunity to opt out of receiving any such communications at the time we collect your contact information.
We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures designed to assist in maintaining the security and confidentiality of personal data; safeguarding against anticipated threats to the confidentiality, integrity and availability of personal data; and protecting your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, and unauthorized disclosure or access.
However, whenever personal data is processed, there is a risk that such data could be lost, misused, modified, hacked, breached, and/or otherwise accessed by an unauthorized third party. No system or online transmission of data is completely secure. In addition to the technical and organizational measures that Ravenstone Research Inc. and third party services have in place to protect your personal data, you should use appropriate security measures to protect your personal data.
California Privacy Rights
Do Not Track. Ravenstone Research Inc. does not track its customers over time and across third-party websites and online services (e.g., mobile apps), and therefore does not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals. However, some third-party sites and apps may track your browsing activities when they provide you content, which enables them to tailor what they present to you. Third parties may collect personal data relating to your online activities over time and across different websites and apps when you use our Sites.